GeoEye-1, QuickBird, WorldView 1, 2, 3, 4, IKONOS, Pléiades
LAND INFO High-Resolution Global Satellite Imagery
Providing a Vast Amount of Information at Competitive Prices
Satellite images provide a vast amount of information at competitive prices. New revolutionary technology offers enhanced
characteristics such as higher resolution (area represented by a pixel which corresponds to level of detail), native accuracy (the error between an objects position on the image and
its real-world position) and bit-depth, as well as rapid delivery, greatly increases the potential number of remote sensing applications.
Access the links below for detailed information on Pléiades, IKONOS, QuickBird, WorldView-1, WorldView-2, WorldView-3, WorldView-4 & GeoEye-1 satellite imagery products.
While there isn’t a text-book definition of “high-res” satellite imagery, for practical purposes it typically means resolution 1m or higher. High-res satellite imagery offer the highest detail and accuracy, it’s usually sold on a per km2 basis where an AOI (Area of Interest) is clipped out of one or more scenes/strips. Imagery can be ordered as a new tasking collection or from archive (if the needed date/image type is in archive with acceptable parameters including cloud-cover.)
WorldView-4 satellite successfully launched November 11, 2016.
Contact LAND INFO for a detailed quote with an image search, recommendation, processing options, academic pricing and volume purchase discounts.
Khalifa Sports City, Doha, Qatar hi res satellite image collected by GeoEye-1 on January 10, 2009. Courtesy of GeoEye
Satellite Imagery Products
An authorized distributor of both leading high-res commercial satellite operators: LAND INFO is a DigitalGlobe Certified Reseller and an AIRBUS DEFENCE & SPACE Image Partner. As a Planet Labs/RapidEye Direct Distributor we also offer commercial medium-res imagery, and work with niche satellites such as 21 AT TripleSat, KOMPSAT, EROS and Terra Bella (Skybox SkySat) on an as-needed basis.
Global Satellite Imagery for a Variety of Professional Applications
Developed during the cold war for military
uses, professionals worldwide are now able to take advantage of global satellite
imagery for a variety of applications:
- emergency response planning
- natural disaster recovery
- homeland defense and national security
- port and border enforcement
- counter narcotics
- airport mapping
- urban planning and development
- land use mapping, planning, change detection and zoning administration
- infrastructure - communications, electricity, natural gas, sewers, water distribution
- alignments - roadways, canals, pipelines
- natural resources - forestry, petroleum, mining
- environmental - watersheds, flood-plains, land cover / vegetation
- agriculture - precision farming, crop classification
- commercial / business geography - real estate, tourism, vehicle tracking, industrial espionage
- visualization / simulation ("Viz / sim")